In Depression-era London, a now-grown Jane and Michael Banks, along with Michael’s three children, are visited by the enigmatic Mary Poppins following a personal loss. Through her unique magical skills, and with the aid of her friend Jack, she helps the family rediscover the joy and wonder missing in their lives.
This film is rated U
CAST: Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda
DIRECTOR: Rob Marshall
RUN TIME: 2 hours 10 minutes
RELEASE DATE: 21/12/2018
COVID19 Guidelines For Your Visit
Please respect our team who are working hard to make this a safe environment for you to enjoy. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave who refuses to follow guidance or staff requests regarding safety.
- If you have COVID19 symptoms, please do not attend.
- We recommend that you wear a face covering during your visit.
- Maintain social distancing throughout your visit.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided and ensure that you wash your hands if you have used our toilets.
- Use contactless card payments where possible.
- Be considerate of others.
An arrival time will be printed on your ticket and we ask that you arrive promptly to be seated. When the auditorium is opened we please ask that you listen for announcements for your Zone number, also printed on your ticket, before taking your seat. We please ask that you do not leave the auditorium during the screening. Latecomers will not be admitted.