The inspirational story of friendship, love, and support on the home front. A group of women come together as their partners serve in Afghanistan. Together they form the very first military wives choir, helping each other through some of life’s most difficult moments and also becoming a media sensation and global movement in the process. Peter Cattaneo (The Full Monty) directs Oscar Nominee and BAFTA Winner Kristin Scott Thomas (Darkest Hour) and BAFTA Nominee Sharon Horgan (Catastrophe) in this feel good crowd-pleaser.
This film is rated 12A
CAST: Amy James-Kelly, Kristin Scott Thomas, Sharon Horgan
DIRECTOR: Peter Cattaneo
RUN TIME: 1 hour 53 minutes
RELEASE DATE: 06/03/2020
COVID19 Guidelines For Your Visit
Please respect our team who are working hard to make this a safe environment for you to enjoy. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave who refuses to follow guidance or staff requests regarding safety.
- If you have COVID19 symptoms, please do not attend.
- We recommend that you wear a face covering during your visit.
- Maintain social distancing throughout your visit.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided and ensure that you wash your hands if you have used our toilets.
- Use contactless card payments where possible.
- Be considerate of others.
An arrival time will be printed on your ticket and we ask that you arrive promptly to be seated. When the auditorium is opened we please ask that you listen for announcements for your Zone number, also printed on your ticket, before taking your seat. We please ask that you do not leave the auditorium during the screening. Latecomers will not be admitted.