Calling all theatre fans …. in celebration of its launch in September The Peterborough New Theatre is giving one lucky winner the chance to win a years’ worth of theatre tickets. That’s two tickets every week from September 2019 to September 2020!
The winner can indulge in what is set to be an eventful series of theatre programming from family fun entertainment such as Madagascar The Musical and pantomime The Wizard of Oz to the adult humour of Avenue Q and much more.. free!
To enter the competition all you have to do is sign up to the Peterborough New Theatre’s mailing list – simple as that (Terms and conditions apply)
Winners will be selected at random from all subscribers on 31 August to be announced as the venue opens its doors on 01 September.
The launch marks the handover of the keys to Selladoor, as they take over the operation of the venue ushering in a new age for the much- loved theatre, based right in the heart of the city.
Terms and Conditions
- In qualifying for this competition the patron agrees to receiving updates and being contacted by Selladoor venues in relation to Peterborough New Theatre
- The competition entitles the winner to two tickets per week/ production
- Under the offer tickets must be booked two weeks in advance
- Competition running until 31st August 2019
- Winner will be selected from mailing list randomly
- Offer only valid for productions 1st Sept 2019– 1st September 2020
- Selladoor Venues reserves the right to revoke the offer and patronage, if the patron is found not to be compliant within the interests of staff safety and venue security.
- Best seats available upon time of booking